Gainesville has hot & rainy summers and mild & dry winters. January’s average low is 42°F and high is 66°F. Our hottest month is July with an average temperature of 91°F.
Compared to the rest of the country, Gainesville’s cost of living is 6.10% Lower than the U.S. average. Being a college town, Gainesville provides great offers and opportunities for any student on a budget and restricted schedule.
Gainesville has a strong concentration of young people and active retirees. Being a place of innovation and opportunity, it has become an attractive place to start small businesses—you’ll find anything here! In Gainesville, the world truly is your oyster.
Through the Ignite Ministerial Institute, ignite offers all the education required to be a certified, licensed or ordained minister in the Multicultural District of the Assemblies of God of Florida. In addition, studying with IMI could help students obtain a Master's degree as our courses are accepted for credit at The University of Valley Forge.
• Christ in the Synoptic Gospels
• Introduction to Hermeneutics
• Relationships and Ethics in Ministry
• Internship 1
• Introduction to Pentecostal Doctrine
• A Spirit-Empowered Church: An Acts 2 Ministry Model
• Assemblies of God History, Missions, and Governance
• Introduction to Theology: A Pentecostal Perspective
• New Testament Survey
• Old Testament Survey